If you are looking for the perfect venue to host your next charity lunch in Dublin, FIRE Steakhouse & Bar, is the perfect choice for hosting wonderful charity events in Dublin.
Charity Lunches At FIRE Steakhouse & Bar
FIRE is a multi-award winning restaurant and venue in the heart of Dublin city center, located at Dublin’s most prestigious address, adjacent to the Mansion House on Dawson Street.
FIRE’s dining room was originally built in 1864 as the Lord Mayor’s Supper Room. It still features incredible vaulted ceilings, stained glass windows and a beautiful terrace overlooking the Lord Mayor’s Garden.
Today it is the most historical dining room in Dublin and can accommodate from 100 – 220 guests for private lunches and is the perfect venue to host your next charity lunch in Dublin.
Your guests will enjoy a delightful charity lunch experience in a historical venue, with incredible dishes and dedicated service.
We are committed to working with Irish Charities to offer exceptional lunch packages to help you achieve your fundraising goals.
Our exclusive package for registered charities includes:
- Exclusive use of FIRE Steakhouse restaurant based on minimum numbers of 100
- A Glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Your drinks reception hosted in FIRE’s chic Lounge
- A three-course lunch plus tea and coffee
- AV equipment including a Microphone & Podium for speeches
- Themed lighting capabilities
- A €100 voucher for FIRE Steakhouse Restaurant for your raffle
- A €100 voucher for SOLE Seafood & Grill for your raffle
This exclusive lunch package is available to registered charities only for just €35.00 per person plus 5% service charge.
We believe in Irish Businesses supporting Irish Charities and hope to have the opportunity to work with you in 2019.
Book the amazing FIRE dining-room and welcome your guests to a marvellous charity lunch in the heart of Dublin City. If you would like to arrange to view the space or would just like a quick chat, please don’t hesitate to contact, Jan Leonard – Director of Guest Relations at T: 01 676 7200.