We are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for an Event Co-Ordinator to join our exceptional team at The Conference and Events Venue.
- Plan and manage execution of events from idea and concept to on-site management.
- Onsite management – be the company’s key representative on site during the operation of the event.
- Conduct regular meetings with clients and plan and deliver events within the client’s budget.
- Manage and negotiate with suppliers and artists.
- Work with a team of in-house specialists and supplier on all details of the event from the planning stages to final execution.
- Post-event administration tasks e.g. event debrief, P&L etc.
- Promote events on Social media (when permitted by the client).
- Bring new, exciting and cutting-edge ideas to the table.
- Create new concepts for the venue and new ways of generating business.
- Look after the general upkeep of the venue.
- Balance a busy schedule, manage many clients & projects simultaneously.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Motivated, genuine interest in Event Management with a passion for client care plus a commitment to delivering services to a high level.
- Good team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Good time management and ability to work to strict deadlines.
- 2 years experience in Event Management required.
To apply for this position:
To be considered for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Nicole@corporate.ie